Three Cross Motorcycles Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice outlines the way Three Cross Motorcycles Limited collects, uses, and looks after your personal information.
Important Information and who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Three Cross Motorcycles Limited collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasion when we are collecting or processing personal data about you.
Three Cross Motorcycles Limited is the data controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Three Cross Motorcycles Limited”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this privacy notice).
|Full name of legal entity:||Three Cross Motorcycles Limited|
6 Old Barn Farm Road|
Woolsbridge Industrial Estate
Three Legged Cross
|Company Registration Number:||01385820|
|Registered Address::||Wey Court West|
|VAT Registration Number:||GB 323280978|
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was update on 3rd May 2018
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
How is your personal data collected?
Three Cross Motorcycles Limited uses the following methods to collect data from and about you:
- Direct interactions with you by completing forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone and email.
- Automated technologies as you interact with website via cookies.
How we use your information?
We only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- We will use your feedback to help improve our products and services
- If you have provided us with your consent, we will store your data and communicate marketing messages to you
- We may use your data to personalise your visit to our online services
Will Three Cross Motorcycles share my personal data with anyone else?
We may share your information with the following third parties selected by Three Cross Motorcycles Limited
- Our authorised dealers when consent is provided for us to do so
- Motorcycle service providers (such as insurers, warranty providers and roadside assistance companies) when consent is provided for us to do so
- Marketing service providers such as Communigator (www.communigator.co.uk)
We do not allow other companies to collect your personal data unless it is needed to provide a service you have requested.
How will Three Cross Motorcycles Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Three Cross Motorcycles will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Three Cross Motorcycles Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Three Cross Motorcycles Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal data, particularly around marketing and advertising.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
All marketing communications sent to you will include an option to opt out or unsubscribe.
You can also contact us moc.selcycrotomx3@pd at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these communications from us this will not apply to personal data provided to us because of a product or service purchase, warranty registration, product or service experience or other transactions.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
Can I find out the personal data that Three Cross Motorcycles Limited holds about me?
Three Cross Motorcycles Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Three Cross Motorcycles Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
You have the right:
- to ask us where we got your data
- to ask us how we process your data
- to ask us to stop processing your data if it is causing you distress
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk)
How Long will Three Cross Motorcycles use your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data.